4 days ago
Certified Positions for the 2018-2019 School Year:
- Elementary School Principal
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The principal is the instructional leader and administrative officer of the school, responsible for the instructional program, organization and operation of the school, the supervision of teachers, other personnel, and all activities. HIGHLY
- RECOMMENDED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *Ability to build relationships with staff, students, and stakeholders. *Ability to develop teachers to provide rigorous and high quality instruction. *Ability to model expectations for leaders, teachers, and students to create a positive learning culture. *Ability to prepare and submit the school's budgetary requests and monitor expenditure of funds. *Knowledge of TKES/LKES system. *Ability to communicate with all stakeholders. *Ability to organize and prioritize daily school activities. *Maintains high visibility on the campus.
- QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: *Eligible for valid clear renewable professional Georgia Educator Certificate in the field of Educational Leadership. *Three or more years of successful experience as an Assistant Principal and Principal. TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: July 1, 2018 - 11 month contract
- Elementary School Teacher
- High School Math Teacher
- High School Science Teacher
- Special Education Teacher
- Speech Language Pathologist
Classified Positions for the 2018-2019 School Year:
- Must be a qualified bus driver with CDL.
School Food Nutrition:
Substitute employees needed
Certified Employee Applications are not complete without your official college transcript(s), teaching certificate, test scores (i.e., GACE, Praxis) and 3 letters of reference.
Applications may be found on the Employment Information and Applications page for download.
Send complete application packet to:
Montgomery County Board of Education
P.O. Box 315
Mount Vernon, GA 30445
Or email to email@example.com
All new employees hired by the Montgomery County Board of Education will be required to undergo a fingerprinting and criminal records background check if recommended for employment.